Gulkand is a blend or a mixture of rose petals and sugar that are placed in wide layers.
It is used as an ayurvedic medicine. It is beneficial to reduce heat and other ailments in human body.
High end quality product is available in the the range of 400gms,500gms , 800gms & 1Kg . We also provide our products in customized quantity, that are available in loose packets.
We are manufacturers and wholesalers and ensure high end quality prouct.
A quick summer treat gulkand icecream (rose petal jam icecream)
Recipe type: Dessert
Ingredients (used american measuring cup, 1 cup = 250 ml)
200 ml full fat cream
200 ml milk
2 tbsp sweetened rose syrup ( I used Mapro brand)
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp gulkand
3 tbsp pure rose water Or rose extracts
½ cup rose petals (optional)
1 tbsp rose essence Or saffron essence
½ cup roasted Or toasted almonds and cashew nuts
How to make the recipe?
1. Combine all of the above ingredients except nuts. Grind into a processor until all blends nicely.
2. Add few roasted nuts and mix nicely. Keep the rest of toasted nuts aside.
3. Place it in the freezer covered for 3 hours Or until firm. Once firm again grind the icecream into the processor until they all blend nicely.
4. Now keep back into the freezer add the reserved toasted nuts on top. Freeze until firm. Once firm your gulkand iceccream is ready. Serve chilled with drizzled rose syrup.
1. You could bake almonds and cashewnuts at 180°C for about 10-12 mins. Crush them with your hands before adding them to icecream.
2. Please grind the icecream mixture twice for better impact and results. Gulkand tends to settle down at the base. hence it's important to grind twice.
3 cups cold milk
3 tbsp gulkand , refer handy tip
1 tbsp rose syrup
1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Combine all the ingredients together and blend in a mixer till smooth and frothy.
2. Pour equal quantities of the shake into 4 individual glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe Type: Mouth Freshner
Paan is a betel leaf mouth fresher from India, Pakistan and neighboring countries.
Paan(Betel leaves) – 1 no
Gulkand – 1 tsp(Store brought)
Mukhwaas – 1 tsp
Sweetened coconut flakes – 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Glazed cherries – few, To garnish
Toothpick – few, To seal
1. Wash and pat dry the betel them using kitchen towel.Fold the leaf and slit the backside hard stalk of the paan leaf through out the halfway.
2. At this point, you can spread little lime on the leaf. But I do not prefer to use lime in my way of meetha pan.
3. Now roll one edge of the pan to form the cone shape. Like wise also roll the another edge to form a proper cone to keep all the ingredients.
4. Now add gulkand, mukhwas, coconut flakes and pinch of cardamom powder. Close it and place the glazed cherry on top of meetha pan and then insert the toothpick
5. Enjoy Meetha Pan after lunch or dinner.
Meetha paan can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days by simply wrapping the paan using silver foil